Under the new European directive on the protection of personal data (RGPD), we are obliged to inform you about the use of your personal data stored on our secure server.
- Registered personal data:
Name of Contact, Email, Name of Boat, Location of Navigation, Telephone
- These data are kept in order to warn you of the on-line publication of the JCH certificate, to ask you possibly more information on the boat for the calculation of the rating, to inform you about the evolution of the rating and the events concerning the JCH.
- The use of your data is exclusively reserved for the JCH. They are in no way transmitted, even partially, to third parties.
- This application for a JCH rating Certificate implicitly validates the acceptance of the backup of your data.
refusing to back up your data is equivalent to requesting the removal of your JCH Measurement Certificate.
- The webmaster of the JCH rating website is responsible for the database. You can contact him by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can at any time ask him to modify or permanently delete this data from the database.